What we offer:
- Paid Time Off – Work-life balance with PTO accruing on your first paycheck (Each full-time employee receives seven paid holidays and two floater holidays).
- Affordable health insurance options – Health, dental, and vision insurance to cover employees and their family members. Insurance is effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Company-paid life insurance – We offer a $50,000 benefit at no cost with additional life insurance available to purchase. (Short and long-term disability is also covered by Trafera at no cost to employees).
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – Eligible after one month of employment; the Trafera match is 100% on your first 3% contribution and 50% on your next 2% contribution. Plus, no vesting schedule – your Trafera contribution is fully vested immediately.
- Wellness Programs – Track your fitness activities to be eligible for a $20 gift card monthly through our health insurance provider.
- Employee Events – A variety of fun activities, celebrations, and events to connect with your coworkers both inside and outside of work.
- Recognition – We use the Bonusly platform for shoutouts on contributions both big and small, earning points for gift cards and PayPal.
- Charitable Giving and Philanthropic Opportunities – A chance to give back to the communities in which we operate. Volunteer time off for all full-time employees!
- Employee Product Purchase Program – Periodic discount offerings for employees on products.
- Casual Dress Environment – Jeans are okay every day!
- Do the right thing, always
- Communicate in an honest and straightforward manner
- Build long term value
- Deliver easy, fast, and worry-free service
- Consider customer impact in every decision
- Collaborate with and learn from our customers
- Care about support our employees, customers, and partners
- Use teamwork to improve results
- Deliver win-win outcomes
- See change as an opportunity
- Use data to help drive decisions
- Innovate and take risks
- Set clear expectations, objectives, and goals
- Hold ourselves accountable to our commitments
- Know that when our customers succeed, we succeed
- Recognize and celebrate our successes
Trafera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants based on an individual’s qualifications, without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, marital status, status concerning public assistance, local human rights commission activity, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other protected factor in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Candidates are required to complete a background check before beginning employment. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.