what we offer:
- Paid Time Off – Work-life balance with PTO accruing on your first paycheck (Each full-time employee receives seven paid holidays and two floater holidays)
- Affordable health insurance options – Health and dental insurance to cover employees and their family members begin first of the month following the date of hire.
- Company-paid life insurance – Trafera provides a $50,000 benefit at no cost to the employee. Additional life insurance is available to purchase. (Short and long-term disability is also available)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – Eligible after a month of employment and the Trafera match is 100% on the first 3% and 50% on the next 2% of the employee contribution.
- Wellness Programs – Track your fitness activities to be eligible for a $20 gift card monthly through the health insurance provider.
- Employee Events – A variety of fun activities, celebrations, and events
- Charitable Giving and Philanthropic Opportunities – A chance to give back to others while connecting with coworkers
- Employee Product Purchase Program – Periodic discounts offerings for employees on products
- Casual Dress Environment – Jeans are okay every day!
Trafera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants based on an individual’s qualifications,
without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status,
marital status, status concerning public assistance, local human rights commission activity, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or any other protected factor
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Candidates are required to complete a background check before beginning employment.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.