EFFECTIVE DATE: OCTOBER 15, 2020
collection of your personal information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Trafera may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
If you purchase Trafera’s products and services, we collect billing and/or credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Trafera may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Geographic Location
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) downloading certain guides, resources, and/or e-books; (f) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
use of your personal information
Trafera collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Trafera may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Trafera and its affiliates.
sharing information with third parties
Trafera does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Trafera may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Trafera , and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Trafera may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Trafera or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Trafera; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Trafera, or the public.
tracking user behavior
Trafera may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Trafera, in order to determine what Trafera services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Trafera to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
automatically collected information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Trafera. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Trafera website.
The Trafera website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Trafera pages, or register with Trafera site or services, a cookie helps Trafera to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Trafera website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Trafera features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Trafera services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
security of your personal information
Trafera secures your personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Trafera uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
right to deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
children under thirteen
Trafera does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Trafera may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Trafera or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Trafera, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
external data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Trafera apps and add-ons for Google Marketplace
Trafera apps and add-ons for Google Marketplace provide users with access to convenient tools and Trafera Services for setup and management of Chromebooks and other Chrome OS devices. Trafera apps and add-ons are examined to ensure they meet Google’s guidelines, including guidelines for safeguarding user data, before they are made publicly available. For more information, see the Google Workspace Developer App Review Policy
In order for Trafera apps and add-ons to function, they require access to data and services in your Google Marketplace domain (“Personal Data”). All of our add-ons require that you give Trafera permission to access your Personal Data and act on your behalf, however, Trafera will only access and interact with the Personal Data you consent to and approve, and only in a manner directed by you. All operations performed on your Personal Data are carried out within and under the authority of your Google account, and all property rights to your Personal Data are retained by you.
Below are some of the permissions required by our add-ons and apps and a description of how they are used
- View and manage the files in your Google Drive
- Our apps and add-ons use this permission to create and manage files and folders in your Google Drive. Apps and add-ons will only interact with documents as you direct them to.
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive
- This permission is used to read and write to spreadsheets in your Google Drive. Our apps and add-ons will only interact with spreadsheets as you direct them to.
- View and manage your forms in Google Drive
- This permission is used to read and write to forms in your Google Drive. Our apps and add-ons will only interact with forms as you direct them to.
- View and manage your documents in Google Drive
- This permission is used to read and write to documents in your Google Drive. Our apps and add-ons will only interact with documents as you direct them to.
- Send email as you
- Our apps and add-ons will only send an email as you direct them to.
- Connect to an external service
- Some of our apps and add-ons interact with external APIs, which are used to enhance the features of the app or add-on.
- Allow the application or service to run when you are not present
- Some of our apps and add-ons allow users to set time triggers, which kicks off a job at a specific time. This permission is necessary to enable this process.
- View and manage data associated with the application or service
- Our apps and add-ons may store the settings you set so they are accessible for future sessions.
At any time, you can review and modify the access you have authorized to your Google Account under “Sign in and Security” -> “Apps with Account Access.”
changes to this statement
Trafera welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Trafera has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Trafera at:
2550 University Ave W Ste 315-S
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
Thank you for your continued trust and support.