EFFECTIVE DATE: August 1, 2022
product return policy
The customer may return most products purchased from Trafera, LLC and subsidiaries (“Trafera”) within thirty (30) calendar days after shipment (15 calendar days after shipment for defective products). All returns require a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, are subject to inspection by Trafera and must be in compliance with this policy.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective products directly to Trafera within fifteen (15) calendar days after shipment. For products that are confirmed as defective by Trafera, customer will receive, at Trafera’s option, a credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, please contact the product manufacturer directly.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective products directly to Trafera within thirty (30) calendar days after shipment and receive, at Trafera’s option, a credit or exchange. In such instance, an automatic restocking charge of at least twenty five percent (25%) will be charged to customer.
- Special Orders. Products and services that are specially ordered by the customer including but not limited to etching, asset tags, protective coverings and/or customer branded products may not be returned or have unique return restrictions. Please contact Trafera’s customer service team for further information.
- Licensing and Software. Licensing and software sales are final and cannot be returned.
- OEM Warranties. OEM warranty sales are final and cannot be returned.
- RMA Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Trafera unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which customer may only obtain by contacting Trafera’s customer service and providing the following information: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and description of the reason the product is being returned. Customer must return the applicable products to Trafera within ten (10) calendar days following the issuance of the applicable RMA. Trafera may reject any returns received after the expiration of this ten (10) day period. Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping the returned products to Trafera, including risk of loss during transit. Trafera recommends the customer consider purchasing insurance to cover loss and damage in transit. Trafera accepts no liability for losses that occur during the shipment of returns to Trafera.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All returned products must be one hundred percent (100%) complete, unused and including all original packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Trafera is a reseller of products. As such, certain manufacturers may impose additional restrictions and/or fees associated with the return of their products. Every effort will be made to timely communicate these restrictions and/or fees to the customer. Trafera reserves the right to pass on any such fees to the customer, at its sole discretion.
All credits issued by Trafera to the customer under this policy must be used by the customer within one (1) year from the date the credit was issued. Credits are nontransferable and may only be used for the purchase of future products from Trafera. All credits not used within one (1) year will automatically expire.
Trafera reserves the right to refuse any return including, but not limited to, returns without a valid RMA number, returns that are not in compliance with this policy or received after the above referenced return periods, and returns that were used or without the original packaging.
Trafera reserves the right to unilaterally modify this policy at any time and/or to make unilateral exceptions on a case-by-case basis. This policy is effective as of the date referenced above and supersedes all existing Trafera return policies and practices.
copyright and intellectual property rights ownership
This website (“Site”), and all Information contained herein, consists of material owned by Trafera, LLC or its affiliates and is protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Trafera, and its affiliates as applicable, own the copyrights to all Information and works of authorship on the Site. All trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of Trafera or its affiliates, as applicable. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of Trafera and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without Trafera’s prior written permission. By accessing this Site you agree that, other than the right to access and view the Information under the terms and conditions set forth herein, you acquire no ownership, title, right or interest of any kind in or to the Site or any portion of any Information on the Site, and that all titles, rights and interests therein and thereto remain with Trafera (and its affiliates, as may be applicable). You may not copy, distribute, modify, reproduce on a different website, or pass to any third-party users any Information or portion thereof provided on this Site without the express written consent of Trafera (and its affiliates where applicable).
disclaimer of damages and limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Trafera, LLC nor any affiliated Trafera Party shall be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other losses or damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of business, use, data or other intangible damages, even if such party has not been advised of the possibility of such damages), under any contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or other legal theory, howsoever caused, arising out of or relating in any way to this website (“Site”) and/or any Information contained on the Site, or any errors or omissions therein, or your use of, or inability to use, or reliance on, the Site. Trafera makes no warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or quality of the Site, its contents, or anything obtained on or through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or Information contained on the Site is to stop using the Site.