ClassVR is an open platform, supporting Virtual and Augmented Reality curriculum content, as well as allowing students and teachers to create, upload and share their own content, creating a collaborative community of global educational resources.
- Create immersive and engaging lessons in a safe and controlled VR environment
- Improve students’ knowledge retention and understanding
- Spark your students’ imagination with VR experiences as if they are actually there
Everything you need to bring virtual reality to the classroom
Available in sets of 8 & 30
Each model of ClassVR Headsets are available in sets of 8 & 30.
Charged and Ready
ClassVR cases are designed to allow headsets to charge even when the case is closed.
ClassVR cases are lightweight and portable for safe and easy transportation of headsets.
ClassVR Headsets come fully equipped with everything you need to get started with VR & AR in the classroom.
- Available in sets of 8 & 30
- Storage and Charging Cases
- Teacher Controls in the ClassVR Portal
- State Aligned Content and Resources
- Headset Configuration and Setup
- Teacher Training
- Wired hand-held controller
ClassVR Storage and Charging
Portable, ruggedized storage and charging cases to keep headsets safe and ready for the classroom.
- HD Display with a student-friendly interface (gesture controls)
- Front facing camera
- A battery that will last throughout the school day
- No extra devices needed
- No extra buttons
- Embedded resources aligned to curriculum
Bring Printed Materials To Life!
Augmented Reality brings educational content to life, allowing students to view and interact with exciting 3D models, providing greater engagement, understanding, and ultimately knowledge retention.
The ClassVR headsets include a front-facing camera and our proprietary ARC (Augmented Reality Classroom) app, so students can get up close and personal with content, such as a beating heart, simply by looking at one of the worksheets.
Over 500 Virtual Reality resources available.
- Historical Times,
- Habitats and Nature,
- Science and Technology,
- Art, Culture,
- …and many more.
Ease of use
Simply hold and look through the device, Use the head strap for a hands-free experience, & Lightweight and comfortable.