The sleek design of the ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 mobile workstation hints at what’s inside: a powerful system that offers the professional performance of the latest Intel vPro® platform with Core™ H Series processors and graphics support up to NVIDIA® RTX™ A5500 GPU. Combine this with ISV certification by industry-leading software vendors, and your applications will blaze through heavy workloads.
ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 Mobile Workstation At-a-Glance:
- 16″ powerhouse with low blue light & X-Rite Factory Color Calibration for color accuracy
- Up to Intel vPro
- Choice of NVIDIA
- Carbon-Fiber Weave or Black chassis options
- Up to 165Hz blazing fast refresh rate
- DDR5 memory & tons of SSD storage for speedy system performance
Powerful, mobile, and visually stunning, the P1 Gen 5 mobile workstation is the perfect combination of form and function. A liquid metal thermal design improves cooling performance, while the optional Carbon-Fiber Weave looks stunning. This device is designed to be taken out into the world.
Content Creator’s Dream Come True
Boasting a 16″ panel, narrow bezel, and a 16:10 aspect ratio for increased screen real estate, the ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 is designed with the modern user in mind. With its low blue light displays, Dolby Vision®, and X-Rite Factory Color Calibration for crisp, clear images, this device is easy on the eyes.
Keeps Your Data—& Privacy—Safe
The ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 laptop starts with our ThinkShield security suite, preloaded to protect your device and data. From discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) to encrypt your data to a fingerprint reader with biometrics for a simple touch log in, and a self-healing BIOS that can restore earlier system settings when needed, we’ve got you covered.
Built to Withstand the Worst
We use the US Department of Defense’s MIL-STD 810H standards to create a balance of reliability and durability for our ThinkPad laptops. We test against 12 standards and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. These tests cover harsh variables like Arctic wilderness and desert dust storms, including temperature, pressure, humidity, vibration, and more.
|Processor||Up to 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor with vPro® (E-Core Max 3.80 GHz, P-Core Max 5.00 GHz with Turbo Boost, 14 Cores, 20 Threads, 24 MB Cache)|
|Operating System||• Windows 11 Home
• Windows 11 Pro – Lenovo recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
• Windows 10 Pro 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 11 Pro 64
|Memory||Up to 64 GB DDR5 4800MHz|
|Storage||Up to 8TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe Performance SSD (2 x 4 TB)|
|Security||• Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0
• Self-healing BIOS
• Webcam privacy shutter
• Kensington Nano Security Slot™
• Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader
• Optional: FHD Hybrid IR camera for facial recognition
* Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications).
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.