Get the Tools You Need to Help You Succeed
Do you need help preventing and mitigating malware, phishing, spam, and ransomware? Are you equipped to prevent and investigate abuse and inappropriate material? Google Workspace for Education Paid Versions offer the tools you need to assist you in all these areas and more.
Here’s a look at some of the ways Google is setting you up to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
Google Workspace for Education Demo Series
Google Workspace for Education Standard and Plus Enhanced Features
To create a safer, more collaborative environment for your students, Google offers a number of enhanced features for Google Workspace for Education Standard and Google Workspace for Education Plus.
With these tools, you can:
- Manage sensitive data
- Prevent and mitigate potential email threats
- Discover, prevent, and take action on inappropriate material
- Deploy and secure Android and iOS devices
- Deploy and manage Windows 10 devices
With the standard edition, your classroom can level up with advanced security, analytics, and controls to safeguard against evolving digital threats.
Teaching and Learning Upgrade Enhanced Features
If you’re looking to unlock new possibilities for teaching and learning with powerful tools, the Teaching & Learning Upgrade is for you.
This upgrade includes all the capabilities of Education Fundamentals and allows you to:
- Sync your rosters, schedule across multiple classes, export logs to BigQuery, and integrate with your favorite edtech tools
- Empower authentic work and detect peer plagiarism
- Enable virtual and hybrid learning experiences across your organization
- Engage learners using interactive Q&A, polls, and breakout rooms
With this upgrade, you will be able to enhance communication in the classroom and enrich class experiences while making your life much easier!
When you purchase the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, you can choose how many of your staff need licenses.